Ideas, comments and philosophy of "reason", served up by myself ... maƮtre d', waiter, busboy and dishwasher.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

What will the new year bring?


As I have not posted here in some time, I am probably the only one reading this blog entry. None the less, I intend to post more in the coming year as i have the time. My main objective is in a neilistic sense of course. As a friend of mine said to me at the beginning of the year, "It's all about me this year".

So, my goals for the Age of Reason Cafe this year are as follows:



  1. Set out my personal goals/ resolutions for 2007.

  2. Keep track/ change my progress over the year.

  3. Set out my personal belief system, including what I don't beleive and of course, why.

  4. Leave a few tidbits of reason in this world of insanity for the few friends that actually come to read my drivel.

To start, I have decided to list #1 in the side bar of this blog as an easy reference for myself each and everytime I open the page.


Finally, I wish all those who come to this blog; health, happiness, prosperity and most of all reason, in the year of their lord, 2007 !!!

1 comment:

Cold Molasses said...

Whoo hooo!!! Excellent...so looking forward to it!